PS: Thanks to a template change, I lost 45 comments on this post. Fear not. I have those comments somewhere on IntenseDebate.com. Will figure out a way to get them back! :)
I know, I know. My last post was just two days back and it is uncharacteristic of me to post so soon. But like I mentioned above, this is a rant. So, I be excused.
- It is not fair that I have a bad day *just* because I woke up
10 minutes45 minutes too late in the morning. It is not fair when I need to be convince my poor little body clock that at 12 degrees maximum and 3 degrees minimum, it still does not get that few extra minutes in the razai. It is not fair that after a mad rush and a fight for the geyser with the maid, I still miss my office bus by 5 minutes. It is not fair that the Auto I take charges me 20 bucks extra because there is no change and well, it is too cold to argue. It is not fair that thanks to frozen hands, I could not feel the vibrator of my phone when a sweet colleague trying to stop the bus for me, called. It is not fair that I now officially hate winter.
- Need I mention that the rest of the day was on a downward slide from that point onwards?
- Seriously. Two sweaters, one overcoat, one muffler and I was chilled to the bone. The silver lining, if you are reallllllly looking to see one, is that I like office now. Thanks to the central heating!
- What is with the goddamn wind? Stop now.
- My Manager got the Annual Achievement Award. Why am I ranting about it? Go figure.
- There should be counselling on Wednesdays.
- I changed my Template. Needless to say, there's a story behind that too. After much deliberation and trying out colours and pestering my artistic Mum for advice, I finally figured out a good combination. When I clicked "Apply to Blog", Blogger sweetly told me that there was a minor error and that it had "informed the guys at Blogger all about it". I was impressed. I mean, here I am having a bad day, and these guys care so much for me like they know! I was wrong. Of course. So wrong. The idiots never saved my settings. I sat up till 12 last night to recreate the settings. Why? Because my mind refused to let Blogger spoil an already horrible day.
- While we are on the subject, I wonder how long it will take Blogger to realise that introducing nested comments is NOT equivalent to launching a rocket. I should let you know, dear Blogger, that I managed to insert nested comments thanks to a brilliant suggestion from Bikram.
- I am done ranting. Actually, I am not done ranting. But whatever. I will save you from further depression.
The title "Pfuit" means "Big deal" in French according to Meg Cabot, whose books I have been reading a lot lately.
I have work to do. So bye! You have a good day, wokay?