Under the Table and Dreaming..
Don't even ask. Where have I been, what have I been doing, why wasn't I blogging, why am I invisible? One word reply - B-School.
If I wanted to talk about that, I wouldn't be blogging which also explains my absence all this while. But here's what I want to talk about!
So, I came across Matt Haig's website and his lists excited me enough to actually open the Blogger dashboard and write. Here's my collection of lists:
Things I Love:
- City Lights at night that twinkle when I wrinkle my eyes
- John Mayer's songs on a loop
- Sitting on a beach with feet sinking in the sand and crystals in the hair
- Hot Pakodis and jalebi on a rainy day
- Green fields rushing by in a blur on a highway drive
- Hanging your head down from the Upper berth on the train to scare someone
- Looking at class photographs from 20 years back and recognizing people
- Lazy Sunday brunch at home
- Gossiping with my sister at 1 in the night
- The extremely rare moments when I feel I photographed well!
- Meeting people who think like me
- Listening to my Grandma's over-exagerrated stories of her childhood, my Mom's childhood AND my childhood - that's quite a collection!
- Chocolates, especially of the dark and expensive type. :P
- Denims that fit well
- Chocolate sauce and bread sandwich for lunch
- Checkered Shirts. (I should record this one in obsessions!)
- Spending hours in a book shop and reading a book half way before someone stops you
Things I Worry About:
- Blogger's Block! :(
- That I'll stop learning someday
- Not having a partner! :D
- Turning old. Meh. :-|
- Not being able to go on my world tour
- Animal Farm seriously coming true someday?
- Internet becoming regulated
- Being far away from those I love
- For the time being, my placements!
- Hurting someone unknowingly
And that's about all I could think of in the 3 minutes, 40 seconds I took to write this post! It was a fun exercise, do try if you run out of things to write, like I did! :D
Hope to blog more soon!
Keep rocking! :P
PS: The title is from a Dave Matthews Band album.