Phhbtsfsmdsk Or Blah
Oh well. It's Monday again. Can you believe the utter audacity of this? The week barely crawls by and the weekend flies by at the speed of light. Un-freakin-believable. Whatever. Sigh. I have nothing to write about. Zilch happening in my life. So random musings it is going to be!
- I am so sleepy, it's not funny. For a second, if you tell me I am sleep-blogging, I would even buy it. That sleepy. And that at 10:30 in the morning! I don't get the logic behind forcing sleepy employees to come to work. How is it ever going to be productive? Na-uh. Never. They should just let us finish our sleep, come to office at our convenience, let us take some forty winks after lunch and work when we feel like. That would not just be productive, but, it would also result in some out of the world employee satisfaction. True Fact.
- I was super-impressed by all these Bloggers who have started writing fiction. There was once when I did that for the only Blogathon I ever participated in. But never again. So I thought my next post HAS to be a fiction. And this is what I came up with: "It was a rainy day." The good news is, the scene is set. The bad news is I don't have a story to write. Which is very surprising, considering the NUMBER of weird characters I am surrounded by in office. I am disappointing myself in this respect. It's almost as if I don't consider these characters to be meaty enough for my stories. Chah.
- Random posts have to include Television, I have noticed. Seriously? What's wrong with these guys? It's like they have set out to justify the fact that they represent the "Idiot" box. Such nondescript shows. It is depressing! Oh and, have you seen Glee? Teeheee! That is one bummer of a show, nuh? The best part is, I still watch it. Very diligently. What to do!
- And now my favorite topic! Commonwealth Games. Remember I invited all of you to plan a trip to Delhi to watch CWG? In continuation, I present to you a Travel Advisory
- The Met predicts rains during the Games. Please carry umbrellas. In all probability, it will not rain, but carrying the umbrellas will be beneficial nonetheless to protect you from the blaring sun rays. Yes. The sun will come out. It will not rain. I know so.
- Please bring along your hiking equipment, like Trekking shoes, et al. You might think Delhi is in the plains, but, BUT, it is not. The footpaths look something like this currently.
That's a photo of my bus-stop by the way, located in a pretty happening South Delhi locale. You get it na, basically, you would require some equipment to help you cross the difficult terrains.
- The stadia I hear, have collapsible roofs. Meaning, if and when it rains, the roof collapses. It is not as scary as you think. Just bring along some Disastor Relief and FIrst Aid equipment. Should do.
- We follow a certain cycle when it comes to footpaths. That should be something like this:
We are currently pursuing the step - Dirt. By the time the Games start, we would most likely be in the Build stage. Those who have problems with dust, please carry your Inhalers. Personally, I would suggest Oxygen cylinders, but you can borrow that from the people who are carrying their trekking equipment as suggested above.
- Traffic advisory: If, as suggested by Met, we do have rains during Games, this is the route you should follow:
Meaning, please stay in your Hotels, and watch the Games on Television.
That said, please do come to Delhi during the Games and enjoy the World Class event. Like I said earlier, you are invited to watch the Games from my Terrace. (Overlooking the Squash courts).
- In an earlier post, I had told you about Aisha. Remember? Many of you asked where I lived. While I cannot disclose that, here is a snap of the road where the movie was shot. This is a 3 km long circular road, this pretty all along. I am positive this scene has been captured in the movie and not edited out!
I started writing the post at 10:30 and then went off to work. Now it's 1 pm, LUNCH time! I could go on rambling, but I'll stop right here. Still sleepy, by the way!
Edit to add: It's almost 2 pm now! I was going to hit Publish, but went for lunch before that!
Have an awesomeness filled week!